Are you looking for a novel fundraiser?
We’re raising more than funds ~ we’re raising the bar on compassion!
Groups such as PTO/PTA, sports groups, children’s clubs/youth groups, and organizations can partner up with CCKids to raise money. The best part is, while you’re raising money, everyone is learning important life-skills for dealing with the complex issues of bullying and inspiring a culture of compassionate thinkers.
Some of the ways to partner with CCKids in fundraising:
1. Sales of my book/dvd at your event or through your organization and receive 50% of the proceeds (when sold at full price).
3. Schedule a movie screening event: “Which Team Will You Choose?” and receive a portion of the proceeds.
Support our Current Fundraisers:
Support Sacramento Stand for the Silent, Sacramento, CA~ sales of the book/dvd.
To schedule a fundraiser or if you want more details, contact Dee DiGioia.
- For children and teens (Pre-k thru college, including special needs)
- For parents, educators, organizations (including schools or youth-serving organizations, as well as work-places)
- For parents, educators, organizations supporting children with special needs challenges