Caring and Courageous Kids offers the following for children and teens:
Dee DiGioia, founder of “Caring and Courageous Kids”, offers a variety of services to support anyone interested in learning how to bring more compassion, mindfulness, peace, and happiness into their lives, beginning with self, and extending to relationships at home, school, work, and in the community.
All services can be customized to meet your schedule, budget, or needs. Fees are reasonable and negotiable.
1. Caring and Courageous Kids ~ Circles of Compassion and/or Mindfulness (Grades pre-k – 5)
2. Teen Circles of Compassion and/or Mindfulness (Grades 6-8, 9-12)
3. Story-time for libraries or classrooms (Pre-k- grade 3)
- If you are interested in storytelling for class/school or organization, contact Dee.)
4. Private Transformational Life Coaching (All ages)
- Discover your AWEsomeness (Answers Within Everytime)
- Bullied and need help?
- Special needs and need help with social-emotional-behavioral regulation?
- Low self-esteem?
- Are you feeling stuck with worries, anxieties, or other overwhelming feelings?
- I can help!
5. Super-flex My Brain: Music ~ Movement ~ Mindfulness Classes (Ages 7 to adult)
- Inclusive class for all abilities and disabilities where everyone is welcome and everyone succeeds!
REMINDER!!! DO-IT-YOURSELF! Keep it simple and purchase our guidebook & dvd:
One Caring and Courageous Choice at a Time, and dvd Which Team Will You Choose? to do the program on your own at home or in your classroom/school/youth group! It complements any existing bullying prevention or social-emotional learning programs you already have in place, or can be a spark to get one started. If you love the “bucket-filling” philosophy, this one is for you!
Purchase and learn the inspirational song “Peace for You and Me” (targeted for elementary school-aged children)
Do the Compassion-fit Challenge ~ become a “Champion” of bucket-filling to become more Compassion-Fit. Keep your students involved by having them write to Coach, and send submissions of projects, pictures, letters of how they are practicing being every-day Champions in their relationships.
- For parents, educators, organizations (including schools or youth-serving organizations, as well as work-places)
- For parents, educators, organizations supporting children with special needs challenges